My Treasure is another mans trash



This basket was  full of ideas,  materials, manifestations of future  projects. I may have made animals with school kids in an artists in schools program with the many wools in this basket. I needed the strings in the basket for the masterclass I am currently teaching to a dozen people  from all over the country, in Queensland. But they must have looked like useless, worthless trash to the workmen who could do what ever they wanted in my studio. Apparently they were cleaning up asbestos, but these things that are missing weren't even worth putting on the list of  things contaminated. Were they contaminated ? Where are they?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Bye Basket

A Second Chance

Looking Up but feeling so down about my lost things that are so much more than objects